Ball Ground, GA, Water Filtration Systems Services
How sure are you that you’re getting clean water out of the faucet? Performance Plumbing is the leading water filtration installation, replacement, and repair team in Ball Ground, GA. We offer straightforward pricing backed by a satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.
While our municipality is pretty good at treating the water, you never know what might slip through. If you also consider the potential minerals in the water, it makes sense to look for another source. However, bottled water is expensive, and all that plastic is bad for the planet.
A whole house water filtration system offers the same benefits at a fraction of the cost. Call us to learn more about it and get a free in-person estimate in Ball Ground, GA, and beyond!
A clogged toilet dampens even the brightest day. Repair the blockage and restore your comfort.
Water Filtration System Repair in Cherokee County
A whole home water filtration system is relatively simple and should last many years without any issues. However, you will need water filtration repair or water filtration replacement if you notice any of these common issues:
- Carbon filtration units often fail because people forget to change the filters out regularly enough. You may notice a change in the flavor or sediment in the water.
- Reverse osmosis systems can experience problems that can reduce the water pressure.
- Water distillation systems are more straightforward and less likely to break down, but cleaning the water takes longer.
If you think there’s something wrong with your system, call our Performance Plumbing team. Our drug-tested and background-checked techs will fix it quickly.
Water Filtration System Maintenance Services in the Atlanta Metro Area
Water filtration systems require regular maintenance to keep them ticking over. The type of maintenance depends on the system type:
- You should replace carbon filters regularly to ensure optimal performance.
- Reverse osmosis systems use a membrane to filter out particles. You’ll need to clean it periodically and replace it as necessary. You’ll also need to service the pump.
- A water distillation system has a few components you need to clean, but these last for a while.
- UV filters have bulbs that you need to replace regularly.
Want to install a new kitchen sink? Speak to us about the perfect layout and style in the North Metro Atlanta area.
Water Filtration System Installation & Replacements in Ball Ground, Georgia?
There are several types of water filtration systems in Ball Ground, GA. Our Performance Plumbing team can help you sort through the list and choose the best option:
- Charcoal or carbon filters for the lowest cost and most commonly available.
- Sediment filters are ideal for well water and protect the in-home filtration system.
- Water distillers work slowly and effectively to remove Cryptosporidium and minerals.
- Reverse osmosis removes minerals and Cryptosporidium and is one of the best methods.
- Alkaline water ionizers use a charge to remove minerals and neutralize the water, thereby killing bacteria.
- Ultraviolet water filters kill pathogens, and the bulbs have a limited lifespan.
Water filtration systems are an excellent first line of defense for your family. Contact our Performance Plumbing technicians to discuss your options in Ball Ground, GA, and nearby towns like Holly Springs and Jasper. Call us at 404-637-9017 for your free estimate.