Ball Ground, GA, Slab Leak Repair Services
A slab leak is easy to miss because it seeps under the foundation of your Ball Ground, GA, property. Without timely foundation leak repair, you might experience significant water damage that slowly erodes the foundation. So, it’s best to call Performance Plumbing immediately.
A lack of slab leak repair can lead to significant structural damage. The moist conditions can also lead to mold and mildew growth. Mold can be harmful to the health of those using the property. Even when it isn’t toxic, the spores can cause respiratory ailments and trigger allergies.
Is your plumbing in good general condition? If you’re unsure, speak to us about a proactive plumbing inspection in Cherokee County.
Home Foundation Leak Detection in Cherokee County
Slab leaks occur when the pipes under your property begin to leak. Diagnosing the leaks as soon as possible limits the damage, but how do you do so without digging up the foundation?
You call our team at Performance Plumbing, and we use state-of-the-art equipment to pinpoint issues. We will dig into the exact location and perform the slab leak repair quickly and effectively.
How do you know you should call us? If you see the following signs, you need us:
- Your monthly water bills increase without any apparent reason.
- There’s the sound of running water without any faucets open.
- You can feel unusually hot or cold spots on the floors.
- There are cracks and other visible signs of damage in the foundation.
- You see rising dampness or bubbling paint in the basement.
- Mold or mildew is growing in the lower levels of the property.
- You have discolored walls or floors.
- There is flooding in the basement or the grounds surrounding the property.
Call us if you suspect an issue because the longer you wait, the greater the chance of significant damage.
Does your basement flood regularly? A sump pump installation should keep the water at bay in the North Metro Atlanta area.
Slab Leak Repair Services in the Atlanta Metro Area
At Performance Plumbing, we can locate the leak and provide efficient repairs. With our extensive industry experience, our technicians know how to find the right solution for every type of leak.
Rest assured that we use the best quality supplies to ensure you receive long-lasting repairs. Our team then cleans up our work area so your property looks neat and tidy.
What Causes Slab Leaks in Ball Ground, Georgia?
Do you suspect leaks in your Ball Ground, GA, property? Slab leaks can have several causes, including:
- Corrosion due to acidic or water-logged soil
- Abrasion due to ground shifting or settling
- Pressure from the property above
- Ongoing renovations where the contractors were careless
- Construction or plumbing flaws due to a poor layout or inferior materials
It doesn’t matter what causes the issue; what matters is that you fix it quickly. That’s why we recommend calling us even if you only suspect that there is a leak.
Slab leak repair is as close to an emergency call as plumbers get. Call our experts at Performance Plumbing at 404-637-9017 if you suspect a leak, and we’ll correct the problem quickly. Our service area extends beyond Ball Ground, GA, to surrounding areas like Cumming and Hickory Flat.